Skip to content
- Used in Traditional Chinese medicine for years, jade promotes balance, positivity, and calm, and is believed to carry a healing energy that restores harmony to skin.
- Physically, this crystal has more resistance on skin than other crystals, so while it’s not as silky and glass-like in texture, it is better for achieving firming and lifting results such as smoothing wrinkles, sculpting muscle, and tightening loose skin.
- Contains properties that aid the body’s natural defence system, relaxing the nervous system and eliminating toxins from skin.
- Is high in thermal conductivity, allowing it to quickly and easily warm up to skin’s temperature.
- Best used in the morning, since it has a revitalising energy that allows the skin to feel fresh and invigorated.
Being lightweight, it can sometime feel easy to use and maneuver other crystals.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.